Financing for your adoption project
The 5G adoption program supports companies and organizations to design, prepare and test use cases with end users to demonstrate usage in terms of products, processes or services related to next-generation ENCQOR technologies in various sectors. The program is particularly characterized by a desire to support experiments with a potential for long-term adoption and favors support for large-scale projects including several partners.
The financial contribution is offered in the form of a reimbursement of up to 50% of the eligible expenses incurred by the organization or by the project’s partner organizations. The financed projects may be carried out over a period of several years, but all the projects must be completed no later than March 31, 2022.
The program aims to:
- Support innovation by experimenting products, processes, practices or services related to the use of next-generation technologies in different sectors.
- Stimulate productivity, competitiveness and skills development
- Empower organizations to anticipate change and overcome barriers to the adoption of 5G and next-generation technologies.
- Accelerate the shift in the digital economy and generate socio-economic impacts in Quebec and Canada.
To be eligible, a project must respect the following:
- Design and / or prepare and / or experiment with use cases involving end users.
- Leverage the 5G iPaaS infrastructure offered by ENCQOR.
- Be in TRL ratings of between 1 and 7
- Be able to demonstrate the potential for large scale adoption.
- Involve more than more than one company or organization. Projects involving several SMEs will be promoted.
- Involve end users or organizations / groups representing them.
Promoters are invited to contact ADRIQ at the beginning of the preparation of their project, in order to validate the feasibility of the project and thus benefit from support for its development.
Please complete the following form with your contact information. Once you have submitted this form, you will have access to the document to complete your NOTICE OF INTEREST (PDF).